Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals publishes peer-reviewed, original research and review articles in an open access format. Accepted articles span the full extent of the social and behavioral sciences and the humanities.
ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals seeks to be the world’s premier open access outlet for academic research. As such, unlike traditional journals, ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals does not limit content due to page budgets or thematic significance. Rather, ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals evaluates the scientific and research methods of each article for validity and accepts articles solely on the basis of the research. Likewise, by not restricting papers to a narrow discipline, ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals facilitates the discovery of the connections between papers, whether within or between disciplines.
ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals offers authors quick review and decision times; a continuous-publication format; and global distribution for their research via ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals Online. All articles are professionally copyedited and typeset to ensure quality.
Those who should submit to ICRET MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals include:
-Authors who want their articles to receive quality reviews and efficient production, ensuring the quickest publication time.
-Authors who want their articles to receive free, broad, and global distribution on a powerful, highly discoverable publishing platform.
-Authors who want their articles branded and marketed by a world-leading social science publisher.
-Authors who want or need their articles to be open access because of university or government mandates.